Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)


Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)

Average Customer Review:
Product Brand : Nikon | Model : D7000 Body
Available : In Stock From
Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)


Accessory for..
Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
nikon d200
BLACK FRIDAY best deals price products


Meet the new Nikon D7000, a camera ready to go wherever your photography or cinematography takes you. Experience stunning images with sharp resolution and smooth tonal gradation, thanks to the 16 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor and a powerful EXPEED 2 image processing engine. Take advantage of its wide ISO range of 100 to 6400 (expandable to 25,600) and its incredibly low levels of noise. Expect your images tack-sharp and accurately exposed, thanks to the camera's 39-point AF and Scene Recognition System using a 2,016-pixel RGB matrix metering sensor. And with an approx. 0.052-second release time lag and approx. 6 frames-per-second shooting, you won't miss a moment.

You'll see exactly what you're capturing with the approx. 100% frame coverage viewfinder, and for those who want to shoot both stills and movies, the D7000's D-Movie capabilities now include Full HD 1080p capture with full-time autofocus and manual exposure. All of this advanced imaging technology is kept safe beneath the magnesium alloy covering the top and rear chassis of a compact body, whose sealing has been severely tested against moisture and dust. The D7000 is ready to shoot indoors and out, and at 150,000 cycles tested, the camera's durable shutter unit helps you keep shooting. Combine all this with the unmatched NIKKOR lens lineup and Creative Lighting System and you have everything you need to explore your imagination to its fullest. Where can creative freedom like this take you? Find out, with the D7000..../ Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) / nikon d200


.../ Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only) / nikon d200


Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
nikon d200
Guests who viewed this item ultimately bought...



Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
nikon d200 for TOP PRODUCT FOR BUY & SALE OF THE YEAR : BLACK FRIDAY 2011



Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
nikon d200

Special for Best deals black friday 2011


Customer Review :

Great Camera -- A perspective from a D300/700 Owner : Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)


My first Dslr was a D80 I purchased four years ago. The shutter went out a few weeks back but I had been planning to upgrade to the D7000 anyway so this just hurried things up. I bought the D7000 kit with the 18-105 lens but speedily sold that on Ebay. I was shooting with a Tamron 17-50 2.8 lens on the D80. For low light, it worked pretty well but greater than half the time I needed to use my Sb-600 flash to capture my young kids doing what they do (move). The only downside to the Tamron, or blend of the Tamron with the D80, was that the images tended to be soft, especially when opened up. So I also upgraded my lens to the Nikkor 16-85. While this is a variable lens that maxes out at 3.5, it is amazingly sharp combined with the D7000. And the extra reach is great for getting great shots and also providing relatively shallow depth of field that otherwise would be lost with the slower aperture.

The reckon I mention the lens change is that I wouldn't have gone to a variable lens had it not been for the extraordinary Iso execution on the D7000. I am now shooting flashless at very fast shutter speeds. I commonly shoot raw and process with Lightroom and I'm looking extraordinary results at 800 Iso even when fully blown up (1:1). At Iso 1600, I can see minor noise but Lightroom 3's noise allowance assuredly eliminates it. 3200 assuredly isn't noiseless but again, Lightroom can clean it up very well in most situations. My old D80 had more noise at 400 than the D7000 has at 1600; I'd say 800 on it was equivalent to 3200 on the D7000. I could see printing 1600 shots at smaller sizes with no need for software cleanup. So while my results are initial (3 weeks in), I am astonished at the Iso capabilities of this camera. I no longer have d700 envy and am glad I can get great dx lenses for under $700 as opposed to $1500 for fx. perfect for enthusiasts like me!

You've seen the stat that the D7000 can shoot 6 shots per second. The 6Fps shutter is in some ways overkill. But if you shoot Hdr/Bracket shots in quick succession having such a rapid shutter can allow you to do so handheld in a pinch. This is assuredly only potential because of the high Iso capabilities enabling very fast shutter times. And for sporting events and the like, it's nice to have the ability to rapidly fire off shots.

I have also noticed considerably improved metering and white equilibrium on the D7000 compared to my old D80. Of the 350 or so shots I've taken, I am spending much less time adjusting lighting and white equilibrium in Lightroom.

As others have mentioned, the ergonomics/design of the camera are quite good and I assuredly enjoy the many direct way shortcuts for adjusting everything from focus to flash to white equilibrium and much more. The two institution settings are very easy to set and perfect for your two most base profiles (e.g. Indoor portrait and outdoor landscape). The screen is gorgeous and sharp in and around even Raw files is very flat and fast. I went with two 16Gb Sd class 10 Transcend cards and while I'm currently using the Raw 1 / Jpeg 2 option, I plan to use the second as a backup card once I go to Raw only.

I've only toyed with the video function but that was a part of my consideration since I dislike carrying two cameras, plus chargers and media, on family vacations. The tests I've done in 1080P have been very impressive, albeit large as you would expect. Auto-focusing while video recording is okay, as long as the background isn't too noisy or subjects too many. The biggest downside I have experienced is the built-in microphone picks up lots of auto focusing noise. I have not yet invested in an external mic but probably will need to.

All in all I am very pleased with the D7000 and see no major shortcomings. It's not cheap, but you get a lot for your money if you are in the market for a prosumer class Dslr. For users who won't explore and use the Many options and capabilities of this camera, I would advise considering the 3100/5100. For D80/90 users who are ready to step up big time in terms of performance, this is the upgrade you have been waiting for. Some will hold out for a D700 successor (D800 or anything it ends up being called). I have no doubt it will be an extraordinary camera but cost wise, you're going to be looking at $2500+ for the body alone and pay practically double for coverage equivalent lenses. So frame $4K just to get started. Too rich for my non-professional needs but assuredly should be considered if your work or wants dictate that level of camera. And there maybe be a D300s replacement in the works too. Still, I'd urge anything to consider the D7000, which in my thought is the best cropped sensor Dslr to date.



CHECK COMPARE PRICES for BEST BUY and GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT!!! ABOUT Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
::nikon d200::SAVE PRICES & REVIEW ONLINE...


!!!!!~~CHECK HERE NOW~~!!!!!


Best Buy- Discount Nikon 3-Save Shop